For Smalltell, it's about the people. It's about our team. We place a major emphasis on building company culture that allows us to out-perform competitors in this fast-paced digital world. We're doing it. We take small steps towards big results with a close eye on nuance. As individuals, we embrace self-awareness, mindfulness, gratitude and hard work. As a team, we value forward-thinking, entrepreneurship, market awareness, creative vision and transparency. Together, our sum is greater than its parts. We're ready to put our talents to work for you, driving growth towards the goals you wish to attain.
Owners / Founders
Co-Founder, CEO & Creative Director
- With 20 years of telecommunications experience, Eric worked to launch, market, distribute and operate Simple Mobile in partnership with T-Mobile, leading to a successful exit in under three years for over $100M
- Eric has lead agency-level efforts over the course of 10 years, providing web and mobile development and design services to clients such as Kroger, L'Oreal, Covergirl, Maybelline, TracFone, FedEx, Naked Juice, Blue Moon, Yamaha, Regency Theaters, and many more
- His Interaction Design work was recognized as Best in Class, E-Commerce, by the Interactive Media Council in 2016
Co-Founder & Art Director
- Mauricio's creative design work spans 38 feature films & 5 TV shows, with clients such as Paramount Studios, 20th Century Fox, Warner Brothers, Disney, Netflix, CBS, and HBO
- He created ad campaigns and commercials for over 36 brands, including 2 Super Bowl commercials, 2 NBA Play-Offs campaigns for Nike, ads for Intel, Burger King, Dr. Pepper, Coca-Cola, T Mobile, Captain Morgan
- He was educated at Art Center College of Design, majoring in Illustration with a minor in Entertainment Design. He is an expert in visual development and intellectual property creation, specializing in 2D/ 3D character creation for feature films
Co-Founder, CTO & Lead Developer
- Matt served as Lead Developer on Venue, the OTT platform for Sony that powers the global service, Funimation.com
- He has developed platforms for The Africa Channel, Arcana and NFL.com, where he won an Emmy for his work
- Matt previously served as Senior Developer at Myspace and has over 20 years of software development experience
Sr. Interactive Producer, Solutions Architect & Quality-Assurance Engineer
Sr. Mobile Application Developer
Sr. Front-End Developer, Interaction Designer
Executive Producer, TV & Advertising (NBC, Disney Channel, El Rey Studios)
Executive Producer, 8x Emmy Award Winner (Sports Broadcasting)
Executive Director, University CA Irvine, Entrepreneur Program (Blackstone Launchpad)
Executive Director, Integrated Marketing Communications, LatAm (WPP, Grey Worldwide, Wing Latino)
Lots going on.
How can Smalltell provide the greatest value for you, your brand or organization?
Searching for a New Career Path?
Look no further.
Smalltell is a growing, fast-paced, forward-thinking, digital-centric business operation that staffs the top minds in mobile, media, design, advertising, marketing, financial, retail, sports and entertainment.
Learn more by browsing our career opportunities.